Are you looking for a video editing service for your company videos & marketing?
“If you are thinking it’s time to get on the Business Video Train, and you are looking for a video editing company to help you make the best corporate or small business videos,
then hop aboard and let’s do this together!” ~ Andrea
Hi, Andrea here. My main passion and core focus is on helping you with your company videos. Because videos play such an important role for your business to reach out to your potential and current clients, I have shifted the core of my services and support in that area. Instead of me trying to be a jack of all trades, I wanted to give you the absolute best of my skills to this very important part of your marketing efforts.
“It all starts with a passionate and strong message. Pair with the right voice, visuals, and background soundtrack, and we’re on our way to create the video you’ve envisioned. The next step is when the magic happens. It doesn’t matter if it’s a promotional video, or a tip video. ” ~Andrea
While I don’t shoot the actual video footage, like a video production company would do, I will take your video footage and other elements to create a spectacular, professional, and polished video you’ll be proud to show off.
On this page you will find answers to your most pressing questions about my video services, to include:
- Can I See Some Examples Of Your Videos and Video Styles?
- What Video Services Do You Offer?
- What Kinds Of Video Can You Create For Me?
- What are Ways I Can Use Video For My Business?
- What Will My Custom Video Cost? And What is Included?
- What are your “Marketing Actions” services?
- How Long Does It Take To Get My Completed Video From You?
- What Will You Need From Me?
- How Do We Get Started?
Videos are still a mystery to many, and a struggle for most. I’m here to help you change that. Let’s get started!
And if you are ready to get going on a video project with me, there is a video project form at the bottom of this page.
Can I See Some Examples Of Your Videos and Video Styles?
Absolutely! Here are some examples provided in a playlist format. I update these playlists regularly, so check back often.
Showcase Holiday Videos
“My team and I do some very unique work around the world from teaching medicine to security and we have projects open to the public and we needed a way to present this to everyone within a 60 second kickass video letting people know the cause, what to do and why they should care. To reach a general audience in such a way that grabs them and motivates them for problems that seem so far away, we were sure, would be impossible in 60 seconds. Then we met Andrea, who with her creativity, persistence and dedication to our cause through relentless editing, excellent ideas and understanding of public perception, we now have a video that people watch and say “Oh my God, that’s amazing”. Because it really is. You’re lucky to have found her and wise if you work with her.” ~Dr. Ryan Gilbert – <link to video>
“Andrea, thanks for such an incredible video. Since this was the first video we have had developed for our company, I wasn’t quite sure of the process. Your responsiveness and professionalism put me at ease very quickly. You did a great job of outlining what was needed from me to complete the project, and your insights on how to improve upon what I had sent were very valuable. We have already incorporated it into our prospect and referral introductions, and I’m excited about adding it to our upcoming website revision. Thanks again for the great work. It really has been a pleasure working with you. I look forward to working with you on our next project.”
Rich Weber – Director of Managed IT Services, WavesCo IT Solutions
According to an April 2015 article at Mashable.com, more than 70% of marketers say that video produces conversions better than any other type of content. Also, a survey by the online slideshow development service Animoto from last year showed that 73% of U.S. adults are more likely to make a purchase after watching an online video explaining a product or service. Further, some 96% of consumers say they find video helpful when making the decision to buy online!
Yet, just 22% of companies see the value of creating a personality for their brand marketing, according to SocialTimes.com.
What Video Services Do You Offer?
One: I offer Digital Video Concept Brainstorming & Content Planning, Scripting, Storyboarding & Creation, and Editing for small to mid-sized companies, businesses, entrepreneurs, and solopreneurs.
Two: I also offer what I call “Marketing Actions” services. These are how you get the finished videos to the various places they need to be, and using the strategies that need to get done in order to get you noticed, and get you new business. Plain and simple. More details of these services are down further on the page.
“Andrea Kalli is the consummate professional. She is adept at taking video footage and transforming it into a great sequence, but even more importantly, she took my (disastrous) webinar footage and saved the day with her ‘magic’. She worked quickly and took extra incentive to show me how to make improvements in future video sessions. She is a star!” ~Michelle Gruening, Director of Partner Marketing, Acumatica
What Kinds Of Video Can You Create For Me?
Video projects come in many flavors. I help my clients clean up their webinar recordings to make them more professional. On the same note, I can take your teleseminar audio recording and convert them to video, so you can take advantage of the various video sharing sites, such as YouTube and other social sites. This allows you to repurpose your recorded content in a way that you’re not worrying about being in front of the camera. If you’re already utilizing your repurposed content in a variety of mediums, why not add video to the mix and let me take care of the details? I also create custom branded intros and outros that you can put at the beginning and end of your videos.
I thoroughly enjoy creating marketing videos in a variety of styles and features. In truth, and based on my experience of what works best, I like to use a variety of styles in the same video, creating a really nice flow of your message in an interesting, professional, and polished look. The list of possibilities is almost endless, but here are some of the most popular types of marketing videos I can create for you:
- Welcome/introduction videos
- Promotional videos
- Spokesperson videos
- Whiteboard videos
- Explainer videos
- Animated text/kinetic text videos
- Short how-to videos for tips
- Videos with voiceover or without
- Videos with your talking head or without
- Tutorial videos
- Product videos
What are Ways I Can Use Video For My Business?
These are just a few ideas explaining how video can be used to Enhance your Company Online Marketing Efforts, Increase Sales, Build your Brand, and Grow your Business:
- Company Introduction Video or Welcome Video – introduce yourself, your business, and your business philosophy to potential clients. Video can be used for:
- Company Promo video, to include –
- Products – Services
- Geographic target
- Social Media
- Promoting a service or product – including Product Introductions and new Services. Do you run monthly or quarterly promotions? Create a video for each one. Consider creating a series of demo videos if you want to show potential clients how your product, service, or tool works.
- Build Brand Awareness – and generate Fresh Interest in your business.
- Promoting an event – Compilation videos are great for this.
- Announcing changes in your business – Including awards, recognition, and press/news.
- Create behind-the-scenes videos to your business and products.
- Coaches and Consultants: promote your programs by dripping out value content on a few key topics you typically include in your paid products. Use question-based content to incite an emotional trigger.
- Authors: promote your book or eBook with a book trailer video.
- Speakers: promote the events you participate in to get more gigs.
- Real Estate Agents: promote yourself – and the properties you represent.
- Video is easily the BEST way to create a Personal Connection in the impersonal world of Online Marketing. As mentioned above, video is the most effective tool for generating Conversions on your Website or at your Online Store.
- Company Promo video, to include –
- Describing your client’s pain points – and your solution to resolve their pain. Ideally, you would have a different video for each pain point you have a solution for. These should be Benefits-based videos, illustrating WHY they should work with you.
- Create a series of tips, techniques, or tricks that are common for, or unique to, your business or industry.
- Do videos for each of your FAQ questions – You do have an FAQ page on your website, right? These are about awareness and solving problems. Also great for answering questions your clients and audience are asking you. A great idea is to host monthly Q&A webinars that you record and post. To make it a very productive webinar, ask for the questions a week in advance to allow you an opportunity to gather information and prepare your responses.
- Get to the point: create single-topic videos addressing a specific need, problem, question, or issue.
- Create video products, webinars, and tutorials for your clients to purchase, or to put into your membership site.
- Video record live interviews you host, and post them on your website and social media channels.
- Create value-based video for use as lead generation.
- If you need more WOW factor to excite your potential clients, THIS is the perfect way to do it. 🙂
- Top-of-Mind videos. Nurture videos. Credibility building videos. NOTE: It doesn’t always have to be about sales and marketing.
- Blog post-to-video videos. Can be simple text-based, or with motion elements and images.
- Do up-close-and-personal videos to let your potential clients get to know you better. Tell people your story, your history, why you’re passionate about what you do and who you help.
- Video testimonials from satisfied clients.
- Text testimonials turned into video (with voiceover or not)
- If you’re at an event, take people along for the ride. A bit like those “man on the street” videos.
- Have a little fun: use short memes infusing humor about your industry and topics.
- Invite people into your world, your day, the highlights of what inspires you.
- Send video greeting message for each holiday and observance you feel is relevant. Don’t forget to research the more unusual observances that might inject humor, and provide a thought-provoking message. Hint: there are at least 5 of these each month that most any industry can use to craft a message around. Check out my favorite website to look for these. http://www.brownielocks.com/month2.html
- And don’t forget about celebrating the seasons via a short and sweet video message.
- Short company promotional videos. Think 10 seconds, 15 seconds, 20 seconds. Most anything less than 60 seconds could be considered as ideal for generating buzz about your business, or to use for TV ads.
- Promote a sale you are having.
- Montage of the events you’ve participated in, or have put on. Sizzle reel.
- Montage of products you have available, clients you’ve helped, team pictures, etc.
- Promote a product you’re launching.
- Tap into the emotional needs of your potential clients.
- Create buzz and excitement.
Insider’s Tip: Record EVERYTHING. You’ll be surprised what you will accumulate that can turn into a sellable product or a lead generation item. Then of course – USE IT!
Still confused about what to create videos about? Download this list of VIDEO CONTENT STARTER IDEAS.
You’ll walk away with at least a year’s worth of video ideas.
What Will My Custom Video Cost?
In truth, custom videos can range in pricing based on complexity. A 60 second video designed in a simple and clean style without voiceover is going to be around $250. The same 60 second video designed with a lot of extras such as motion graphics, animations, video clips and images, voiceover, special effects, sound effects, branding elements, and such will start at $600. It’s all about the creativity and amount of work involved.
When deciding if you want a simple video design or a more robust video design, you might decide to save your bigger budget for videos that bring you a return on investment, such as promotional videos for your business, products, services, and events that bring you revenue.
If you would like an estimate of price for your video project, feel free to COMPLETE THIS QUESTIONNAIRE, and I will get back with you shortly.
Custom video projects are a collaborative effort between you and I. Providing me with whatever you can to help me see your vision will result in a video you’ll be happy with. If you cannot participate in this collaborative effort, odds are that the design process and final video will be less than optimal, not to mention costly, if the video needs to be re-designed.
For videos up to 60 seconds, if you need script it’s an additional $200.
Payment is due in advance, except for larger custom videos, where you pay part in advance and the remainder prior to delivery of final video.
How do you visualize your message being told? Multiple video styles to choose from:
- Presentation – uses text/images/video footage of real people/places/things. These can have a similar feel of TV commercials. Presentation style videos can even use a live spokesperson. ~EXAMPLE 1~ ~EXAMPLE 2~
- Explainer – uses illustrated animations. These are 2d style and have a similar feel of cartoons. – Regular and Premium options available ~EXAMPLE 1~
- Whiteboard – uses black/white handrawn sketch elements. These are drawn stories telling your message. ~EXAMPLE 1~
- Combo – uses elements from 2 or 3 styles listed above. When done right, these styles can blend elegantly and professionally. Pricing depends on complexity, but typically is similar in pricing as the Presentation style. ~EXAMPLE 1~
Presentation videos use text (animated and non-animated), and images and video clips of real people, places, and things. They can include talking head portions with you or a video spokesperson. These can also be “explaining” your content, but they are not considered “Explainer videos” design wise. These can have a similar feel of TV commercials.
- Custom Presentation videos: (based on up to 60 seconds – up to 10 scenes – 150 words, includes music and the audio voiceover; you must provide script, or add this option at an additional cost.) You provide whatever images and video footage you want me to use, and I can pull from my resources to fill the gaps. ~EXAMPLE 3~ ~EXAMPLE 4~ ~EXAMPLE 5~
Explainer videos use illustrated animated scenes. Usually a mix of animated text, characters, and props to make up the various scenes. These are 2d style and have a similar feel of cartoons.
- Regular Custom Explainer Videos – design is split approx. 50/50 between text animations and some animated characters and props: (based on up to 60 seconds – up to 10 scenes -150 words, includes music and audio voiceover; you must provide script, or add this option at an additional cost.) ~EXAMPLE 2~
- Premium Custom Explainer Videos with most or all fully animated characters and props making up the majority of the scenes: (based on up to 60 seconds – up to 10 scenes – 150 words, includes music and audio voiceover; you must provide script, or add this option at an additional cost)
Whiteboard videos use hand-drawn sketch elements, typically all black drawn sketches. There might be a touch of color here and there, but this is not usually the case. These are drawn stories telling your message.
- Custom whiteboard videos with sketch drawn elements: (based on up to 60 seconds with approx 9 scenes -150 words, includes music and audio voiceover; you must provide script, or add this option at an additional cost). ~EXAMPLE 2~
If you would like an estimate of price for your video project, feel free to COMPLETE THIS QUESTIONNAIRE, and I will get back with you shortly.
For Tutorial Videos:
Each tutorial project is different, so I’ll provide you with a custom estimate based on our conversation about the project.
Each product project is different, so I’ll provide you with a custom estimate based on our conversation about the project.
What are your “Video Marketing Actions” services?
Basic Video Optimization Actions
- Set up: $250
- Set up and keyword-optimize your Youtube Channel
- Create channel art (banner image)
- Publish your provided Channel Welcome Video
- Create channel welcome video: see video pricing in the section above
- Ongoing Maintenance: $50 per video
- Video Upload Optimization Process (including, but not limited to: Title, Description, and Tag keyword optimization. For local businesses, add the location on the Advanced tab)
- When available on the channel, create and use a custom thumbnail.
- If provided by the client, upload the transcript txt file. If not provided by the client, send the video audio to fiverr for transcription (which would add to the cost).
- Add keyword annotation with “Like” call to action
- Add keyword rich annotation for the subscribe request.
- Add annotation at end that links to website. (only if connected integrated external url settings are done)
And If You’re a Regular Video Creator and Poster: Advanced Video Optimization Actions – starts at $250/month, depending on which services you get.
Available monthly services:
- Track Videos
- Create Playlists
- Enhance your viewers experience by creating categories (keyword-specific playlists, channel category playlists) for the different types of video content you create.
- Also helps to stack the deck – adding to your marketing strategies.
- Video Blog Posts
- Pull viewers to your website – your home base, keeping the conversation on your turf. Some people prefer to read, as opposed to watching your content.
- Video Email Broadcasts
- Keeps you top-of-mind. Leverage your existing content.
- Social Surge to your YouTube Channel
- Leverage Social Media to get as many views to your video in as little time as possible.
- Build your YouTube subscribers.
- Connect YouTube to your Social Media sites.
- Set up the YouTube Subscribe Widget on your WordPress site.
- Set up Social Locker plugin for WordPress.
- Monitor and respond to commenting in YouTube – subscribe to commenters of competitors
- Backlinks – Safe backlink strategies I implement include:
- Your own blog.
- Backlink within your video descriptions.
- Tracking backlinks to your channel and to your videos, for ranking and authority status.
How Long Does It Take To Get My Completed Video From You?
This mostly depends on the complexity and length of the video. Time typically ranges anywhere from 1 week to 4 weeks. We would talk about that during our initial discovery meeting.
What Will You Need From Me?
- I require 50% of the estimated cost up front. The final payment is due upon completion and approval of the final video, which will be a watermarked version. The final product will be sent to you when payment is received.
- Depending on the complexity of the project, you’ll complete a questionnaire about the project purpose and details.
- Any branding information you require to be included, such as colors to include and to avoid.
- Links to examples of videos you like, and that you would like to influence the design of your video.
How Do We Get Started?
You can use the contact form below to start the conversation to discuss your video project.