Are you getting tired of the same old look for
your whiteboard sketch video projects?
Do you yearn for COLOR, even in your whiteboard and other videos?
Does it take you 10 times longer than you thought it would to create a good-looking and polished video?
I know that’s exactly how I was feeling. Not only that, but I felt everything that was being offered just didn’t have the design styles I was looking for. So I thought I would do something about it.
I rolled up my sleeves, dug into Adobe Illustrator, and went to town.
When I finally came up for air several weeks later, I realized I had created over 2100 items. What?!? Guess I got a little crazy for awhile.
What started out as creating themed background images to QUICKLY spruce up my whiteboard videos, rapidly turned into designing many additional overlay elements that would pair well with the backgrounds.
These can be used in a wide variety of creative tools, such as Explaindio Video Creator, PowerPoint, Camtasia, Sony Vegas, Windows Media Editor, Easy Sketch Pro, VideoMakerFX, iMovie, TTS Video, and more.
Designer’s Tip: Did you know that in Explaindio you can pair the right background with the right overlay elements, and include your text, sketch images, or other personal assets, and you’ve got yourself a really beautiful finished video with plenty of style and color. AND at super-fast speeds. When you utilize these features together, something magical happens with very little work on your part.
The Designer Media Assets Kit
“Created specifically to quickly enhance your Explaindio canvas scenes, and other creative tools, with rapid video development in designer styles. But you can use these in many more ways. ~ Andrea”
Here’s what you get in a nutshell. All of this for a ridiculously low price.
- 860 Background PNG images, that I would normally sell for $75.
- 105 Call-to-Action Text Cutout PNG images, that I would normally sell for $25.
- 70 Collage-style Background PNG images, that I would normally sell for $25.
- 50 Abstract Star/Flower PNG graphics and backgrounds, that I would normally sell for $20.
- 84 Stripe Background PNG images (30 of them have transparent centers), that I would normally sell for $25.
- 356 Decorative Overlay PNG graphic elements, that I would normally sell for $35.
- 171 Designer Rectangle Frame PNG and SVG elements, that I would normally sell for $20.
- 6 Hand-drawn Horizontal Divider sketches in SVG, that I would normally sell for $5.
- BONUS ITEMS JUST ADDED: 3 of my new Cutout Collections. These are overlays with transparencies so what’s underneath shows through parts of the image. You’ll get the set of 39 3-Dot Cutout Overlays, the set of 18 Layered Arrow Cutout Overlays, the set of 9 Colorful Lower Third Cutout Overlays, and the set of 35 Image Blinder Cutout Overlays.
- MORE BONUS ITEMS JUST ADDED: New versions of the Background Collections revamped as overlays with transparencies, approximately 450 of these.
If you’re like me, you want to check under the hood before buying. Scroll below for details, demos, screenshots, and all that fun stuff to let you peek inside the kit before plunking down your hard-earned cash. 🙂
“Hi Andrea! I absolutely love your designs and spent the weekend downloading and looking through everything. This one was absolutely perfect for my business – exactly the right colours. I look forward to hearing about future products :)” ~ Purrfectly Social
Now is a great time to pick everything up for a no-brainer price.
And to make this an even better deal, you will get an automatic discount if you let your Facebook friends know about it. To get this special offer for your purchase, just look for the button during checkout.
With the discount, your final price will be even lower.
Look for this on the checkout page…
All items are compatible with all versions of Explaindio, just in case you were wondering.
No-risk 30 day money back guarantee
BACKGROUND IMAGES – MADE WITH DEDICATED AREAS FOR YOUR SKETCH TEXT AND SKETCH DRAWINGS (textleft, textright, textup, textdown, etc)
Total background images – 860 images at 1920 x 1080 dimensions – ready for Explaindio sketch scenes, as well as social media graphics, website graphics, and your other graphics and creative projects.
- Collection One: 25 sets – total 275 PNG background images + bonus backgrounds
- Collection Two: 25 sets – total 286 PNG background images + bonus backgrounds
- Collection Three: 25 sets – total 299 PNG background images + bonus backgrounds
Because each set includes multiple versions of the same image, you can think of sets as themes, allowing you to put together an entire series of scenes all with the same style and design, pretty quickly.
How to use these background images with your sketching in Explaindio:
Collection One Example:
Collection Two Example:
Collection Three Example:
More ideas on how these can be used:
CUTOUT COLLECTIONS – Overlays with transparencies:
You get –
- The set of 39 3-Dot Cutout Overlays – seen below in the demo video
- The set of 18 Layered Arrow Cutout Overlays
- The set of 9 Colorful Lower Third Cutout Overlays – seen below in the demo video
- The set of 35 Image Blinder Cutout Overlays – seen below in the demo video
Because overlays with cutouts are so useful and versatile, I’m also including new modified versions of the Background Collections with cutouts that you will use OVER background videos and images!
You get these overlays with transparency:
- Collection One
- Collection Two
- Collection Three
CALL-TO-ACTION TEXT CUTOUT (knockout) OVERLAYS
21 Call-to-Action Text Cutout PNG overlay elements in varied locations on the rectangle, in white and white textured, so you can place video or image underneath that shows through the text. Each of these have 5 different styles. Total images – 105
Includes common call-to-action phrases.
- Book an Appointment
- Book Your Trip
- Call Us Today
- Come By and See Us
- Contact Me
- Contact Us
- Download Now
- Find Out More
- Get an Estimate
- Get Fit
- Get Started Today
- Join Our Family
- Join Today
- Make a Donation
- Make a Reservation
- Register Today
- Sign Up Free
- Take a Tour
- Take the Challenge
- Visit Our Website
*please note that the sketch illustrations, background videos, and background images you see in these videos are not included with this product. They are only used to show you how your own would look when you design your video.
Training videos on how to use these are available once you purchase.
Collage Backgrounds: 70 background PNG images in a variety of color swatch combinations. Some with a text box on it already, and some without for more flexibility for you to choose your own text overlay element.
Abstract Star/Flowers: 44 star/flower PNG graphics, and 6 done-for-you background PNG images.
Stripe Backgrounds: I just love these. I was inspired late at night watching a TV commercial. They are a simple and clean design that would appeal to most everyone. You get a total of 84 PNG Backgrounds with stripes in a variety of color combinations and textures.
SPECIAL BONUS: 30 of these come with transparent centers for framing what is underneath. In other words, you use them as overlay elements instead of background images. You will recognize them with the word TRANS in the file name. Very easy to identify.
By the way, all of these pair perfectly with the overlay circles in the Decorative Overlay Elements pack. Just saying.
This is another area I’m going to develop further. So many design ideas I have in mind for these!
- 6 – Burgundy/Blue
- 6 – Burgundy/Green
- 6 – Burgundy/Salmon
- 6 – Gold/Blue
- 6 – Gold/Grey
- 6 – Green/Lavender
- 6 – Orange/Aqua
- 6 – Orange/Blue
- 6 – Orange/Green
- 6 – Pink/Lavender
- 6 – Purple/Blue
- 6 – Purple/Green
- 6 – Yellow/Green
- 6 – Yellow/Pink
HUGE COLLECTION OF DECORATIVE OVERLAY ELEMENTS
Decorative Overlay PNG elements. Ideal for highlighting your point using text or image. – Total items – 356:
- 17 – Filled Circles with abstract borders – for putting things on top of
- 17 – Empty circles with abstract borders – for framing what is underneath
- 32 – 60% Transparent circles in blue, yellow, white, red, purple, pink, orange, and green. Decorative varieties include plain border, dash border, dots inside, dots outside.
- 6 – Empty Circle with Bottom Banner in color varieties.
- 6 – Filled Circle with Bottom Banner in color varieties.
- 20 – Circle with text banner in multiple colors, and in flat and textured style.
- 8 – Semi-transparent Oval Spike POW elements in multiple colors.
- 7 – Solid odd-shaped rectangle text boxes in multiple colors.
- 6 – Designer-style hearts
- 16 – Semi-transparent odd-shaped rectangle text boxes in multiple colors, and with plain and dotted edge.
- 9 – Oval Square text box in multiple flat colors.
- 9 – Oval Square text box in multiple gradient colors.
- 9 – Oval Square text box with ribbon, in multiple flat colors.
- 9 – Oval Square text box with ribbon, in multiple gradient colors.
- 9 – Semi-transparent oval text box with offset dot border, in multiple colors.
- 10 – Solid circles text box with offset dot border, in multiple colors.
- 8 – Solid Shield text box in multiple colors.
- 13 – Vintage Oval text box in multiple colors.
- 13 – Vintage Rectangle text box in multiple colors.
- 8 – Curly Bracket filled text box in multiple colors.
- 8 – Double circle with stars in multiple colors.
- 80 – Number circle overlays – semi transparent in multiple colors.
- 18 – Square Scroll Frame filled, in multiple colors.
- 18 – Square Scroll Frame empty, in multiple colors.
DESIGNER RECTANGLE FRAMES – FILLED AND EMPTY
Stylish Frame Rectangles in multiple colors. Filled frames have a solid center, so it hides what is underneath. Empty frames have a transparent center, so what’s underneath shows through. Both styles have their place in your designs. I even produced these in SVG format, if you want to try them out that way.
Total items – 171:
- 59 – Empty frames in multiple designs and colors in png
- 58 – Filled frames in multiple designs and colors in png
- 54 – Empty frames in multiple designs and colors in svg
SEPARATE DIVIDERS – SVGs:
Hand drawn by yours truly 🙂
- 6 – Hand drawn horizontal dividers
No-risk 30 day money back guarantee
What you can do with these assets:
- Can use them in your personal projects
- Can be used in projects that you create for your clients and that you charge them for
- Can be used in projects that you create for your clients and that you don’t charge them for
What you CANNOT do with these assets:
- Cannot be sold
- Cannot be given away
- Cannot sell Private Label rights
- Cannot sell Master Resale Rights
- Cannot sell Resale Rights