My Social Media Marketing services for Coaches, Speakers, Entrepreneurs, and Authors are all about teaming up with you to use these valuable internet-based communication tools.
Social media relationships don’t replace solid marketing strategy — they amplify it.
Using the Social tools available, we have centered our focus for your Social Media efforts on Gaining You Leads, Generating Interest in You, Drawing People to Your Offers, and Increasing Your Revenue. Social networks are tremendously important, but only if they are used as part of a strategic ubiquity footprint, and not just social for social’s sake. ~Andrea
Once you understand with how our targeted and strategic social marketing campaign works, you’ll be much less frustrated AND much more relaxed in what you’re doing and how this can work for you.
Oh Hey, Is Your Website Ready for New Traffic?
When your newly created social connections come to your website, what are they greeted with? Will your online presence make a good first impression? Credibility is important. Visitors to your website will sum up in a few seconds if you are someone they might want to do business with.
It’s important that you’ve made your website ready before you begin a social media marketing campaign, otherwise, you can easily lose opportunities to further build these relationships.
To help you stay on track and everyone focused, many of our Social Media strategies are combined with our Internet Marketing Strategies Packages.
Important Rule #1 – You really need to have offers to send people to. If you don’t, that should be our first step, which is why we’ve combined Social Media strategies with Internet Marketing packages. One of our most affordable and simple packages is focused on creating your lead generation free offer (e.g. ebook, report, guide, workbook, tipsheet, checklist, audios, videos.)
New Clients – Ready to Get Started?
Fill Out The New Client Form
Some ways we can regularly participate on the social sites on your behalf are:
- Announcing your new products, services, events.
- Post a series of how-to’s or other tips that you provide.
- Post polls and surveys, and monitor results.
- Linking to your blog posts.
- Research and identify industry-related online content and other valuable resources, and link to them on your social sites.
- Accepting/denying friend requests.
- Monitor posts on your Facebook Page Wall for conversations you need to respond to, and remove any spam comments.
- Looking for ideal connections in your target audience and requesting the connections.
- Search for and keep you informed of new features and functionality in the social sites you participate in.
- Watching the social streams for your name or industry keywords, business opportunities, etc.
- Updating your social pages with your fresh images and videos.
- Implementing engagement strategies, such as contests. Monitor and track results.
Other ways we can help you are with the set up and non-regular activities. For example, we can get your Facebook Page set up with the following elements:
- Set up the Facebook Page.
- Include content in the About and Info areas.
- Create a custom Cover Image and profile image to reflect the purpose of the business.
- Create a custom page to drive people to for an opt-in to your freebie.
- We can create any number of other custom pages for promotions or other business information.
- Set up a contact page.
- Set up some photo albums or video albums and talk strategy about how you guys can use them, then add some initial images/videos.
- Set up and manage contests, sweepstakes, etc.
- We can recommend and set up other apps that are appropriate for authors and coaches.
- We are Hootsuite Certified Specialists and can offer usage and optimization ideas, as well as setting up connections and content to post automatically.
- We have experience in working with authors wanting to do book promotions on their Facebook Pages.
I will guide you and provide ideas on how your specific type of business can add value to the social networks you’ve chosen to participate in. I help you to “connect the dots” on how your specific business can utilize social sites to your greatest advantage.
You will receive a link to a form where you'll tell me about your business, who you want to reach, and what you're doing right now to promote. You will tell me what is working and what isn't. Based on the information you provide, I'll research and create your personalize Evaluation Report and Action Plan.
Action Plans include: Detailing what actions can be performed on each of the sites by either of us. Here is where I indicate how the actions can be divided up between us, should you decide to enlist my help in your ongoing social marketing efforts. It will include step by step for each recommendation so you can implement them yourself, have your team implement them, or have my team implement them.