Facebook Apps Provide Great Benefits for Your Business
The exponential growth of social media sites such as Facebook offer small business owners an unprecedented opportunity to expand their customer base and keep in touch with existing clients.
As Facebook’s popularity rises, there are ever-increasing numbers of tools and apps designed for marketing on this social media platform, and selecting which ones to use can be a bit overwhelming. Here, you’ll find a list of the best tools and apps to help you make the most of your small business’s Facebook fan page:
1. Google Plus Tab for Pages. This is an absolutely essential app for any small business that has a presence on Google + . It’s basically a way to stream your Google Plus updates in a Facebook Page tab and works for both business and personal Google + profiles.
2. Post Planner. Of all the available low-cost scheduling tools, Post Planner is the one to go for if including photos or videos in your Facebook posts is vital. Pro users can schedule Facebook posts on all your pages and groups – it’s $14.95 a month. The upgraded version allows you to customize the app name and redirect viewers to your business’s website.
Also, we have developed some great social media strategies within our Internet Marketing Strategic Initiative Packages that you might find ideal for what you want to accomplish. ~Andrea
3. Scribd for Pages. Involver designed this app to make it easy for business owners to share documents. Fans can view and even download your PDF, DOC, XLS, PPT or JPG files right from the app’s tab on your Facebook business page.
4. Contact Me. This form gives your page viewers and fans an easy way to contact you, and you can customize it to include details about your business. You can select from various fields to capture the customer information you need to generate viable leads. You can also add on premium features that provide an auto-responder and even a text message notification for each lead.
5. RSS Graffiti. If you want to provide relevant news to your fans in a timely manner, it’s amazingly easy do so with this customizable handy interface that lets you streamline all your feeds. Facebook fans just have to click on one of the article excerpts that post to your news feed, and they’ll reach the complete version.
6. SurveyMonkey. If it’s fan feedback that you need, the free SurveyMonkey app is ideal. You can customize a survey to add to your business fan page and then collect and analyze the results to learn more about your customers’ needs and wants.
7. Networked Blogs. This app is a must-have for business owners who keep their website’s blog constantly updated and want to share their insights with a Facebook fan base. It’s easy to customize the app tab on your Facebook fan page with your own blog name. Your posts are then shared with every fan via your Facebook page.
8. YouTube for Pages. Many small businesses utilize their own YouTube channel to connect with new and existing customers. This Involver app makes it easy to integrate your latest videos into your Facebook page so that fans, and friends of fans, can view each one.
9. Easy Promos. Are you looking for an app that lets you develop contests to expand and loyalize your Facebook viewers? You can test the waters with a free initial promotion to help you decide if the ROI makes this promotion-creating app worthwhile.
10. Ecwid. Why bother with an e-commerce website when you can set up a storefront right in Facebook to showcase your products and services? This innovative social media marketing tool lets your customers use PayPal, Google Checkout, Authorize.net and other payment options to make purchases right from your business fan page.
11. Fan of the Week. Everyone wants to know they’re appreciated, and this easy-to-implement Facebook app gives you the opportunity to highlight one loyal fan each week and even add in a reward. This is a valuable tool to let your fans know they matter to your business.
Using the right tools and apps can increase the impact a Facebook fan page has on your small business, and can help you maximize and monetize your social media presence.